Former Global Television news reporter Ron Bencze was back in Surrey, B.C., court Wednesday after allegedly violating his bail conditions.
Bencze, 44, was originally arrested and charged in January with five sex related offences involving children.
The number increased to a total of nine charges after RCMP received complaints from more alleged victims.
Bencze was released on strict bail conditions, limiting his interaction with minors.
A warrant was issued for his arrest last week and Bencze turned himself in Wednesday afternoon, said Cpl. Drew Grainger, of the Surrey RCMP.
"The undertaking that he was under was to have no contact with young persons and my understanding is that we had information to substantiate that Mr. Bencze had been in contact or near the vicinity of young persons," Grainger said.
Bencze, who allegedly breached the bail conditions in October, has not been convicted of any of the charges.