Toronto police are looking for six suspects accused of a gang sexual assault.
Investigators said that a 27-year-old woman was attacked Tuesday at about 9:30 p.m. after six men forced her into a van near Yonge and Gerrard streets. The woman, who had been heading home from work, was driven to an apartment in a house in the Yonge and Eglinton area and was sexually assaulted by all six men, police said.
No weapons were involved.
The men let her go and she was later treated in hospital and released, police said.
They don't know why the woman was targeted, and said she was not a sex worker.
Police are asking anyone with information to come forward.
The six suspects are described as:
- Brown skin, six feet one inch tall, medium build, with short, dark mohawk hair, overlapped teeth in front, eyes close together and a long nose. He was last seen wearing jeans and a grey sweater.
- Brown skin, five feet six inches tall, stocky build, with longer, curly dark hair, round beady eyes and a mole on his right cheek.
- Brown skin, five foot eight inches tall, stocky build, with dark, long, wavy afro hair.
- Brown skin, five feet nine inches tall, small build, with unkempt dark hair, a long face and a bump on his nose.
- Brown skin, five feet ten inches tall, medium build, with short, dark hair in a mohawk style and a square, cleft chin.
- Brown skin five feet 10 inches tall, thin build with a long face.