Five of Ontario's 10 worst roads are located in Toronto, according to a new survey released by the Canadian Automobile Association.
Dufferin Street in west Toronto comes in at number one on the annual list of worst roads, the sixth time it has appeared in the top 10 but the first time it has topped it.
Eighty per cent of those who selected Dufferin Street as the worst road identified its potholes and crumbling pavement as problems.
The CAA published the results after collecting almost 10,000 votes during its four-week online campaign to identify the worst roads in the province.
- Dufferin Street (Toronto).
- Bunting Road (St. Catharines).
- Burlington Street East (Hamilton).
- Stanley Avenue (Niagara Falls).
- Kraft Creek Road (Timmins).
- Lawrence Avenue East (Toronto).
- Carling Avenue (Ottawa).
- Finch Avenue West (Toronto).
- Kingston Road (Toronto).
- Bayview Avenue (Toronto).
CAA says it will make recommendations to the provincial government and the cities mentioned based on the list.