Even the ever-stylish Nicole Richie can use some help with her wardrobe.
RuPaul, who has his own reality TV show, "RuPaul's Drag Race", had several tips for Paris Hilton's ex-bestie on how to glam up her wardrobe. (Not that she needs it. Did you see the "Fashion Star" mentor rock grey hair at the 2013 Met Gala?)
Here are RuPaul's tips on how to add some drag to your style:
1. "Take what you have and turn the volume up to 14."
2. To look taller, wear a dress that opens all the way down to your navel.
3. You can never wear enough sequins.
4. Strut, even if you're at home, going to do your laundry or at work.
5. It's never okay to have a camel toe.
6. The trick to applying fake lashes lies in cutting the strip into three pieces and gluing those on your own eyelashes.
7. Finally, don't concentrate on real life. Concentrate on drag.
Watch Nicole remove a tramp stamp, learn how to talk like a teenager and discuss the art of flower decoration on "Candidly Nicole".
Also on HuffPost