Crown prosecutor Steve Kritzer says the woman has pleaded guilty to obstruction of a peace officer. A charge against her of abduction of a person under the age of 16 was stayed.
The 16-year-old boy initially faced four charges, but the Crown accepted a plea on one count of break and enter and abduction.
"There is a separate charge for abduction that we could have proceeded with, but the count that we accepted the guilty plea on basically encompasses all of the actions," Kritzer said Thursday.
The Youth Criminal Justice Act prohibits naming the boy or anyone whose name could identify him.
The charges were laid after a pregnant 14-year-old girl was taken from her family's home in January. The girl's family said a pair of male intruders wearing ski masks burst into the home demanding the girl pack some clothes and leave with them.
Police issued an Amber Alert.
At the time, the boy's mother told reporters that her son, who is the father of the girl's child, would never hurt the girl and called the whole situation a misunderstanding.
The girl was later brought to police and charges were laid against two teenage boys and the woman.
Earlier this month, the second teenage boy pleaded pleaded guilty to break and enter and abduction. He is scheduled to be sentenced July 11.
The mother and son are due back in court Aug. 8 for sentencing.