Even Anna Wintour has given in to social media.
The notoriously prickly Vogue editor-in-chief made her Instagram debut on Vogue's Instagram page on Tuesday which shows the "Madonna of Fashion" holding a copy of the magazine's September issue featuring "The Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence.
But instead of reading the 902-pound phone book, the widely feared (and admired) legend peaks over the top of the magazine from behind her trademark large sunnies and stares dead on at the camera, in typical withering fashion.
The pic is captioned: "Anna Wintour reads #TheSeptemberIssue. Do you? We would love to see it! Show us your #voguestagram."
Does this mean that Ahh-nna will start gracing our presence on the regular? Unlike other fashion powerhouses such as Lucky editor-in-chief Eva Chen or Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani, the bobbed Prada-lover has been social media-shy and only sent out her first Tweet in June.
If Anna does decide to start her own Instagram page here are a few pics we want to see:
1. Anna reading "Harry Potter" in bed.
2. Anna shopping at Target.
3. Anna riding on the back of Karl Lagerfeld to his Chanel Haute Couture show.
4. Anna trimming her bangs in the morning.
5. Anna getting into a fist-fight with Mario Testino.
6. Anna hugging Grace Coddington.
7. Anna giving stink eye to an intern in the Condé Nast elevator.
8. Anna blocking Kim Kardashian's cell phone.
9. Anna being hounded by Victoria Beckham to put her on the cover of Vogue.
10. Anna playing tennis with Andre Leon Talley.