Reports are saying that the Duchess of Cambridge's sister may be announcing an engagement within months.
The 29-year-old has been dating banker boyfriend Nico Jackson, 35, since the beginning of the year and a friend of the couple told Hello! magazine that "an engagement is definitely on the cards."
According to sources, the Vanity Fair columnist has been delaying the announcement out of respect for big sis Kate, who gave birth to the future King of England last month. (Check out the adorable first official portrait of the young family.)
But, if a (kinda) royal wedding is to go ahead, we have a few searing style questions:
1. Will Pippa be allowed to wear an Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton gown, as Kate did for her wedding day?
2. Will she or won't she sport a spray tan?
3. What will the ring look like, and is it allowed to be flashier than Kate's?
4. Will Kate be allowed to wear a sexy bridesmaid dress like Pippa did at her sister's nuptials?
5. Will she use tips from her party planning book?
6. Are guests allowed to wear sheer tights?
7. Is peplum allowed?
8. Will Victoria Beckham be invited and if so, will she be allowed to wear one of her own designs?
9. Will Pippa wear too much eyeliner as per usual?
We can't wait to see if they release their own "royal" portrait!
Pippa's finer moments: