The 2013 Toronto Film Festival is just getting started and while we're sure there are a lot of great films premiering in Hollywood North (check out the list here), we at HuffPost Canada Style are more interested in celeb spotting; specifically, what they're wearing on the TIFF red carpet.
This year's festivities is looking bigger and better than ever thanks to a stampede of celebs including Sandra Bullock, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Benedict Cumberbatch, Scarlett Johansson... do we need to go on?
While we desperately hope to see Jennifer Aniston give her ex-husband Brad Pitt stink eye or Julia Roberts laughing loudly over ScarJo, we're pretty sure we won't see anything too scandalous.
What we're expecting? Tilda Swinton to show up wearing an ensemble we don't understand, Keira Knightley sporting an ethereal frock we wish we could afford and Marion Cotillard using her just-born-with-it French chic-ness to upstage the celebs.
TIFF is known for its memorable red carpet moments (thank you Kristen Stewart) so in anticipation of the best of the fest, we take a look at how we react when we see celebs walk the carpet at our favourite event of the year.
1. When Jennifer Lawrence steps on the carpet amidst a throng of "The Hunger Games" fans.
2. When Ryan Gosling says "hey girl" to a pack of wild "The Notebook" fans.
You lookin' at me?
3. When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hold hands at their movie premiere.
It is a gift!
5. When Rachel McAdams walks a red carpet without Ryan Gosling.
What happened to Noah and Allie forever??
6. When Drew Barrymore wears this.
Oh, honey, no.
7. When Colin Firth seems genuinely happy to see you.
We. Love. You.
8. Winona Ryder. That is all.
Bow to your queen.
Also on HuffPost