Brenna Stanley says she was checking her child's treats, gathered last Thursday along several blocks of the northwestern B.C. city, when she noted a tear in the wrapper of one of the small chocolates.
Stanley says a closer look revealed a pin embedded in the Oh Henry bar.
There have been no similar reports and no one has been hurt, but Prince Rupert Mounties advise parents to take a very close look at any remaining treats in their children's bags.
They urge anyone who finds something suspicious to contact them immediately. (CFTK)
Also on HuffPost