You have probably heard the odd rumble about a place called Cascadia, but has anyone ever really explained what it was?
Cascadia is an independence movement and proposed country combining Washington and Oregon states as well as British Columbia, according to a grassroots group called Cascadia Now!
So what would life be like for British Columbians if we lived in Cascadia?
- We would look something like thisCascadiaNow.org
- And this would be our national flagCascadiaNow.org
- Our national holiday would be on May 18
- We would have our own soccer leagueYouTube
- The Mariners would really be ours!
- We would get to hang out with these two all the timeIFC
- This would be our national beerCascadiaNow.org
- This would be our national swag
- We would still tell rain jokes
- And we would have as much national pride as everCascadiaNow.org
Like this article? Follow our Facebook page
Or follow us on Twitter