A nine-year-old boy is in critical condition after his jacket became entangled in a garage door at his home in Oakville, Ont.
Police say the boy was entering the garage from the outside when his jacket became entangled in the door as it opened.
Paramedics were called to the home near Bronte Road and Dundas Street West at around 7:15 p.m. Monday evening by a passerby who tried to help the boy.
He was rushed to a local hospital, then transferred to Sick Kids hospital in Toronto.
Halton police say the boy's parents were home at the time and describe the incident as an "unfortunate accident."