Because your inner child needs to freak out over something familiar every now and then.
3. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na ... More Batman
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Pizza in bed, optional.
5. Star Wars — sentimentality strikes back
6. Rainbow Brite
Or anything with a canopy, really
7. More rainbows!
Especially Lisa Frank rainbows
Credit: The World Of Lisa Frank
"The colours were awesome," according to a young Mila Kunis. Amen.
8. Trolls, too
Such magical, creepy little things
9. And Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
10. Hakuna matata with this Lion King set
11. The Nintendo Super Mario Brothers & Zelda combo you thought only existed in your dreams
12. This Pound Puppies set you wanted to give a loving home to
14. Mighty Ducks
15. Major League Baseball sheets are a guaranteed home run
Doesn't he look so cozy?
17. There's comfort, then there's sleeping-in-a-giant-marshmallow-bag comfort
Just you and the gang!
20. Pac Man
21. And finally, Star Trek
Like this article? Follow our Facebook page
Or follow us on Twitter
Also on HuffPost