A total of $1.4 billion will be spent on renovating and maintaining road infrastructure on the Island of Montreal, including:
- Reconstruction on the Highway 13 overpass that runs above Highway 40.
- Médéric-Martin Bridge: Repair work.
- Turcot Interchange: Maintenance work.
- Highway 20 between Bouchard Blvd. and 1st Avenue: Repairs on the overpass and work on the reserved lane.
- Highway 20 near MacDonald College Road in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue: Repairs on overpass.
- Dorval Circle: Repair work.
- Saint-Pierre Interchange: Repair work.
- Souligny Interchange: Repairs on overpass.
- Décarie Interchange and Highway 40: Repair work and renovations on the north part of the interchange.
- Highway 40 in Kirkland, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue and Senneville: Renovations
- Highway 40, Île aux Tourtes Bridge: Repair work.
- Highway 40 east between Viau and Galeries-d'Anjou boulevards: Asphalting.
- Highway 40, Galeries-d'Anjou Boulevard: Renovations.
- Ville-Marie and Viger tunnels: Repair work, renovations on the Bleury Street overpass.
- Monette Overpass, heading towards Montreal: Renovations.
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS): Modernization of equipment and updates to the control centre.
Quebec Transport Minister Robert Poëti said in total, the investment will create and maintain more than 36,000 jobs.