Testimony resumes at 9:30 a.m. ET - CBCnews.ca will carry the committee hearing live.
On the witness list for the final round of hearings:
9:30-11:30 AM ET- Asian Women Coalition Ending Prostitution
- Hope for the Sold
- Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter
- Aboriginal Legal Services of Toronto
- u-r home
1:00-3:00 PM ET- Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres
- Peers Victoria Resources Society
- Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation
- Defend Dignity: The Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Servants Anonymous Society of Calgary
3:30-5:30 PM ET- Foy Allison Law Group
- Kyle Kirkup
- Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network
- Ratanak International
- Canadian Police Association
According to the posted schedule, committee members will reconvene next Tuesday to begin — and, presumably, finish — clause-by-clause review of the bill.
Mobile users - read the live blog here.