This article exists as part of the online archive for HuffPost Canada, which closed in 2021.

Super Spicy Burger Sends Two Reporters To Hospital

Here's an ordinary scene: Two reporters turn up at the scenes of fires to report the news back to the rest of the world. But for two British reporters, the fire was, well, in their mouths.

The reporters -- assistant news editor Arron Hendy and trainee reporter Ruari Barratt, both from Brighton's The Argus -- ended up in hospital after taking a bite out of a super spicy burger, the paper reported. Health-wise, they'll be OK. Their egos are a little bruised, though.

Suggest a correction
This article exists as part of the online archive for HuffPost Canada. Certain site features have been disabled. If you have questions or concerns, please check our FAQ or contact support@huffpost.com.