Severe thunderstorm warnings were in effect for the following areas and regions, as of just after 7 p.m. ET:
- Windsor, Leamington and Essex County
- Watford, Pinery Park and eastern Lambton County
- London, Parkhill and eastern Middlesex County
- Strathroy, Komoka and western Middlesex County
- Goderich, Bluewater and southern Huron County
- Stratford, Mitchell and northern Huron County
- Rodney, Shedden and western Elgin County
- Guelph, Erin and southern Wellington Count
- Kitchener, Cambridge and the Region of Waterloo
- Halton Hills and Milton
- Mississauga and Brampton
- Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Markham
Environment Canada reports that the thunderstorms moving through these parts of the province had the potential to deliver torrential rainfall.
Large hail and damaging winds are also reported to be possible in some cases.
Residents of the areas under the warning are advised to take cover immediately if threatening weather approaches.