When you think about Thai-flavoured chips, you may assume there will be pad thai or green curry-flavoured snacks (um, how awesome would those be?). But one Redditor is showing the rest of the world what chip flavours at local Thai shops actually look like.
Turns out Thailand likes to keep their chip bowl pretty international. From flavours inspired by the seven wonders of the world to chip flavours that reflect Thailand's snacking culture, Reddit user applewagon posted 10 flavours she found at a store.
We've also seen chip flavours from other countries, including everything from numb and spicy hot pot to lemon tea in China to Lime ’n’ Masala Masti in India.
And as applewagon calls Thai chips, "a revolving door of chip flavours," we can only wonder which other ones exist. For example, is there a Canadian flavour? Check out these chip flavours below:
- Italian Cheese SupremeImgur/applewagon
- Chinese Lobster In XO SauceImgur/applewagon
- Mexican Spicy ChickenImgur/applewagon
- English Ham And MustardImgur/applewagon
- Butter Garlic ScallopImgur/applewagon
- Mexican BBQImgur/applewagon
- Nori (Seaweed)Imgur/applewagon
- Nam Prik PaoImgur/applewagon
- Miang KhamImgur/applewagon
- Crab CurryImgur/applewagon