The game will never forget him.
The legendary Pat Quinn died Sunday. This is a look at his remarkable life.
- Quinn's NHL career saw him play for the Leafs, Canucks and Atlanta Flames ... and grow a pretty amazing moustache
- Quinn famously knocked out Bobby Orr with a check in the 1969 playoffs
- Here's Don Cherry talking about it
- They developed something of a rivalry...
- Playing against the Canadiens in 1970 at the ForumGetty
- With his coach of the year award in 1992CP
- With Mark Messier and Eric Lindros at the All-Star practice in 2000CP
- After coaching the team to gold at the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake CityGetty
- Patting Martin Brodeur on the back after capturing goldCP
- Winning was really no cigarCP
- Coaches don't get medals at the Olympics. But Wayne Gretzky gave Quinn one anyway. Here he shows it off at the Hockey Hall of FameCP
- After the announcement that he would no longer be GM of the Maple LeafsGetty
- Quinn sports two black eyes after getting hit with some pucks in 2005Getty
- Not happy with the ref while coach of the Leafs in 2006
- A common theme...Getty
- Riding with the Memorial Cup (which he won in 1963) in 2007CP
- With the prime minister and his sonStephen Harper/Twitter
- Becoming an Officer of the Order of Canada in 2012CP
- Being inducted into the Canucks Ring of Honour in 2014Getty
- RIP PatWikimedia