When it comes to Christmas shopping, things can no doubt get a little stressful. Every year, your list seems to get longer and longer, and no matter what you tell yourself, you'll always wait until the absolute last minute.
But the fact is, you're not alone. We've all been there, and every time we set foot inside the mall during the holidays, it's always the same story.
Just continue reading to see the 15 thoughts we all have when shopping for Christmas gifts.
1. "It's Christmastime! This is the best!"
The holidays are here and you're ready to tap into your Christmas cheer!
2. "I'm totally going to get everyone on my list the best gifts ever."
Yep, you pride yourself on your gift giving skills, and sometimes you even like giving the gift better than getting one (but not really).
3. "I'm so happy I decided to get this over with early."
Go you for getting out there before the crowds! You've totally got this, at least until you find all the things you want for yourself instead...
4. "Well, I guess I can treat myself too."
We all deserve to splurge on ourselves every once in a while, right?
5. "When did my list get so long, anyways?"
Mom, dad, siblings, significant other, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, best friend, boss, pet...
6. "I don't even want to know what my credit card bill is going to look like after all this."
We're not going to lie: Your bank account we'll definitely be hurting once you're done with all your shopping.
7. "Do I really need to buy something for my in-laws and my SO's siblings?"
Obligation presents are the worst.
8. "Whatever, I'll just get everyone's presents another day."
You've got all the time in the world! (Not.)
9. "Why, oh why, did I decide to wait to the last minute?"
So. Many. People.
10. "And why did everyone else also wait until the last minute?"
Well, they waited for the same reasons as you. And now you're all stuck in the
depths of hell mall together, fighting over that last "Frozen" doll like dogs.
11. "Why can't I find anything I'm looking for?"
Probably because you waited...
12. "I'll just check online. The Internet is a vast place that has everything!" "
And I can shop in the comfort of my own bed. In my Christmas onesie.
13. "What do you mean 'can't be shipped by December 25'?!? This is not happening."
Welp, that really sucks.
14. "Looks like everyone will have to settle for a gift card."
At least they can get what they really want then, right?
15. "The Holidays are actually the worst."
You've turned into a regular Grinch. But that doesn't mean you won't do it all over again next year!