Buying a Christmas gift for your significant other can be one of the most difficult things you'll ever do in your life. (Ok, we exaggerate but still, it's stressful!)
Not only do you want the gift to be thoughtful but you want to make sure that, well, he or she will actually like it.
Here are the stages we go through when buying gifts for our significant other:
1. Spend a couple weeks looking for clues that will give you any idea as to what they want for Christmas
2. Freak out when you realize Christmas will be here SOON
3. Ditch sleep to come up with a list of gifts they might like
4. When you realize you're the worst partner ever 'cause you don't know what your significant other is into
5. Email everyone you know to solicit ideas
6. The moment you realize you hate shopping
7. Spend too much time in the cologne department
8. You after being nearly trampled on in the Hudson's Bay shoe department
9. When you settle for a watch that the sales associate swears is their "favourite"
Oh, the relief!
10. Get home and start having second thoughts
11. What if they hate the watch? They don't even wear watches. What was I thinking??
12. Think about how their ex probably gave the best presents ever
13. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON AND THEY SHOULD DUMP ME
14. Have horrible nightmares
15. Return the watch the next day and start again