Forget Christmas—shopping for Boxing Day sales in Canada is one of the most stressful (and rewarding) times of the year and 2014 is no different.
So, sit down in your PJs, grab a notebook and relax before you depart on your journey.
Here are the 16 stages we go through when shopping for Boxing Day deals.
1. Snap out of your Christmas feast coma
2. Go online the night before to check out all the Boxing Day deals you want to get
All the deals!
3. Go to bed early
You've got a big day ahead!
4. Hit the snooze button
6. Pack your shopping essentials a.ka. comfy shoes
7. Get to the mall early to avoid the crazy lines
You're ready to shop your heart out and nobody better get in your way
8. When you see that 100 people had the same idea
9. Start regretting wearing all that winter gear
10. Shove your way into your favourite stores
11. Avoid the people doing this
12. All the deals make you like
13. But sometimes the deals aren't so good
14. Realize you need to get boots for everyone in your family
15. When you see the one item you really wanted and it's all mangled
16. Prepare for all the online shopping you're going to do tomorrow