Academy Award winner, movie superstar and classic beauty: Faye Dunaway is an icon for the ages.
The actress has also been a part of the most iconic fashion moments in the movies, from her famous beret, scarf and sweaters in "Bonnie & Clyde" to her sophisticated wardrobe in "The Thomas Crown Affair."
Faye, who turns 74 on Jan. 14, is also as elegant off-screen as she is in film. Not only did she make menswear a thing before Diane Keaton but she also brought back a modern sexiness to the red carpet during a time when big ballgowns were in vogue.
To celebrate her birthday, we take a look at some of her most fashionable moments.
- Only Faye Could Get Away With Wearing A Dress Getting Mauled By FlowersMichael Ochs Archives via Getty Images
- Before Cylons Existed, There Was FayeMichael Ochs Archives via Getty Images
- Bad. Ass.New York Daily News Archive via Getty Images
- Classic BouffantMichael Ochs Archives via Getty Images
- Winning An Oscar Is Sooo BoringTerry O'Neill via Getty Images
- Pan Am ChicHulton Archive via Getty Images
- Hottie In A Crop TopArchive Photos via Getty Images
- When Turtlenecks Were GlamourousHulton Archive via Getty Images
- Tracksuits Were Chic Back In The DayTerry O'Neill via Getty Images
- A Classic BeautyErnst Haas via Getty Images
- That Satin Mini-Dress! That Feathered Stole!Getty
- A Lady In LeatherWireImage
- Serious SophisticationWireImage
- Pure EleganceGetty
- So Much DramaUK Press via Getty
- An Off-The-Shoulder Pantsuit? Tell Us MoreGetty
- Damn, Girl!Getty
- Gotta Love That CoatGetty
- She Knows How To Take Risks On The Red CarpetGetty Images
- Channeling Coco Chanel In Black-And-WhiteGetty
- Wearing A Wide-Legged Pantsuit Like A BossGetty
- Parisian ChicGetty
- This Outfit Is Better Than All The Dresses In The WorldAFP/Getty
- A Vision In GoldGetty
- Work It, GirlGetty
- 'Cause Caftans Are The BestGetty