Happy birthday, Amal Clooney!
Wednesday Feb. 3 marks the human rights lawyer's 38th birthday and to celebrate, we thought we'd take a look back at all of her amazing style moments (and trust us, there were many).
Whether she was slaying us with her white gloves at the 2015 Golden Globes or making heads turn in the chicest civil ceremony pantsuit ever, Clooney née Alamuddin has proved that there are no limits when it comes to her fabulous sense of fashion. (Plus, she also has a kick-ass sense of humour.)
Take a look below at all the times Amal's style was flawless.
- When She Slayed The Golden Globes With Her White GlovesJordan Strauss/Invision/AP
- Seriously, THOSE GLOVESJason Merritt via Getty Images
- The Chicest Pantsuit EverASSOCIATED PRESS
- AND THAT HATASSOCIATED PRESS
- That Hat Should Win All The AwardsRobino Salvatore via Getty Images
- This Floral Giambattista Valli Dress Is EverythingASSOCIATED PRESS
- We're Dazzled By The PetalsASSOCIATED PRESS
- Stripes For DaysASSOCIATED PRESS
- Her Work Outfits Are Chic TooPool via Getty Images
- She's The Modern Day Coco ChanelMilos Bicanski via Getty Images
- She Does Black Tie So WellASSOCIATED PRESS
- Oh, I'm Just Saving The World And Looking FabulousASSOCIATED PRESS
- She's Business As Usual In A Sleek Shift DressMilos Bicanski via Getty Images
- Making Airport Style Elegant (As It Should Be)Vantagenews.co.uk/IPx
- She's So GorgeousASSOCIATED PRESS
- Hitting Up The Canals Of Venice In A Breathtaking GownRobino Salvatore via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost