Hollywood's leading ladies stepped out in an array of outfits this week, and we're here to break it all down for you.
For the most part, the celebrity style game was strong, with our usual faves (Rosamund Pike, Keira Knightley and Emma Stone) nailing their looks. Meanwhile, Felicity Jones disappointed us in a lacklustre Dior number, as did Jena Malone in Thom Browne.
Check out our style hits and misses of the week, and let us know if you agree with our picks!
- Hit: Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Lela RoseUnique Nicole via Getty Images
- Hit: Rosamund Pike In VionnetSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Hit: Mila Kunis In Dolce & GabbanaGregg DeGuire via Getty Images
- Miss: Jena Malone In Thom BrowneFranziska Krug via Getty Images
- Hit: Keira Knightley In Michael van der HamFred Duval via Getty Images
- Hit: Emily Ratajkowski In Cushnie et OchsMike Marsland via Getty Images
- Miss: Felicity Jones In Christian DiorSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Hit: Scarlett Johansson In PreenJon Kopaloff via Getty Images
- Hit: Emma Stone In Michael KorsSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Miss: Anne Hathaway In Solace LondonMathew Imaging via Getty Images
- Hit: Julianne Moore In Prabal GurungSteve Granitz via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost