Happy Birthday, Molly Ringwald!
Considered one of the best (and biggest) teen stars of the 1980s, the actress rose to fame after starring in "Sixteen Candles," "The Breakfast Club," and "Pretty In Pink," (a.k.a. three of the best teen movies of all time). Thanks to her roles in the now-iconic films, Ringwald became part of the Brat Pack, a group of young actors at the time who often appeared in coming-of-age films together.
In recent years, the redhead star appeared as Shailene Woodley's mom on the ABC Family show "The Secret Life Of The American Teenager," and she's set to appear in the upcoming live-action "Jem And The Holograms" movie.
On Feb. 18, the actress and ultimate '80s girl turns 47, and we're taking a moment to celebrate (with a few more than 16 candles) her awesome vintage style. Just continue scrolling to some of our favourite looks!
- The Perfect Mix Of Masculine And FeminineRon Galella via Getty Images
- "Pretty In Pink" And Lookin' Like A Total BosParamount Pictures via Getty Images
- Feathered Hair And HoundstoothRon Galella via Getty Images
- Just GorgeousRon Galella via Getty Images
- A Little Bit EmoRon Galella via Getty Images
- Fresh And FlirtyTime & Life Pictures via Getty Images
- Topped To PerfectionBob Riha Jr via Getty Images
- A High School PrincessArchive Photos via Getty Images
- Baby Of The '80sArchive Photos via Getty Images
- Blond BeautyMichael Ochs Archives via Getty Images
- A Super Cool ChickRon Galella via Getty Images
- Terrific In A TrenchRon Galella via Getty Images
- Seriously ChicBob Riha Jr via Getty Images
- Fun With SilhouettesTime & Life Pictures via Getty Images
- Menswear Perfection20th Century Fox via Getty Images
- A Class Act In SequinsRon Galella via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost