Hollywood's leading ladies stepped out in an array of outfits this week, and we're here to break it all down for you.
Fun florals, cropped tops, and bright colours dominated this week, which shows the stars are just as ready for spring as we are (if only the frigid temperatures would rise so we could actually wear these clothes!). Kate Hudson looked perfectly prim and proper in Michael Kors, while Sienna Miller killed the style game at Calvin Klein (seriously, 2015 is her year!). Meanwhile, "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Dakota Johnson missed the mark in Oscar de la Renta, as did Lily James in Erdem.
Check out our style hits and misses of the week below, and let us know if you agree with our picks!
- Hit: Samira Wiley In Azede Jean-PierreJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- Miss: Pink In Michael KorsJon Kopaloff via Getty Images
- Hit: Sienna Miller In Calvin KleinMike Coppola via Getty Images
- Hit: Uzo Aduba In L.K. BennettJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- Miss: Dakota Johnson In Oscar de la RentaRay Tamarra via Getty Images
- Hit: Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Carolina HerreraJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- Hit: Rihanna In Zac PosenDimitrios Kambouris via Getty Images
- Miss: Lily James In ErdemStefania D'Alessandro via Getty Images
- Miss: Allison Williams In Michael KorsRobin Marchant via Getty Images
- Hit: Kate Hudson In Michael KorsDimitrios Kambouris via Getty Images
- On The Fence: Rooney Mara In CelineCharley Gallay via Getty Images
- Hit: Emmy Rossum In Donna Karan AtelierJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- Hit: Zoe Saldana In LanvinRich Polk via Getty Images
- Miss: January Jones In Roland MouretJason LaVeris via Getty Images
- Hit: Naomi Watts In AltuzarraChristopher Polk via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost