If you don't know who Godfrey Gao is, your life is about to change. (And if you are familiar with him, you're welcome.)
The Taiwanese-born Canadian model and actor, who studied in Vancouver, (you may recognize him as Magnus Bane "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones") is one of the most sought-after stars in the fashion world.
Gao was the first Asian model to star in Louis Vuitton ad campaigns and has appeared on the cover of Numéro Homme China and GQ China as well as countless other fashion spreads.
On Thursday, Feb. 26, "Asia's First Male Supermodel" sat front row at Toronto Men's Fashion Week (a.k.a. TOM) for the MensFashion4Hope show, which saw Canadian celebs strut their stuff on the catwalk for a good cause.
Even though the show was great, we couldn't keep our eyes off of Gao, who was the epitome of beauty.
So, to celebrate his otherworldliness, let's take a look at all the times Godfrey Gao slayed us with his hotness:
- Hello, GodfreyTodd Williamson/Invision/AP
- How You Doin'?Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP
- You're Looking Quite DapperTPG via Getty Images
- We're Digging That Shirt On YouTPG via Getty Images
- You're Such A Handsome Fellow, Aren't Ya?TPG via Getty Images
- You're Such A Model ThoTPG via Getty Images
- Work That Grey On Grey!TPG via Getty Images
- That Trench Coat Fits You Like A DreamChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- We Love Your Shy SmileVictor Chavez via Getty Images
- You Have No Qualms About Wearing Shorts At A Movie PremiereVictor Chavez via Getty Images
- Sigh....TPG via Getty Images
- GUH!ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- We Like It When You're Up CloseJeffrey Mayer via Getty Images
- OMG We Can't Even With That SuitJacopo Raule via Getty Images
- Every Angle Is PerfectXaume Olleros via Getty Images
- You Could Make A Case For Being The Next James BondTPG via Getty Images
- Need We Say More?Dave M. Benett via Getty Images
Until next time, Godfrey!