Swedish retailer IKEA might just have the answer — furniture with built-in charging spots, including in bedside tables, lamps and desks.
The new collection will be available in Europe and North America from next month, followed by global distribution.
Jeanette Skjelmose, manager of the lighting and wireless charging sector, said Monday Ikea aims to make life at home simpler because "we know that people hate cable mess."
The new furniture uses the Qi wireless charging standard, found in some Windows and Android phones, including the new Samsung Galaxy S6 expected to be launched soon.
Ikea said it will also provide special charging covers for iPhones and older Samsung Galaxies.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
- A Wall Map That's 'Not Intended To Be Used As An Educational Tool'IKEA
- A Small Selection Of Beautiful OrchidsIKEA
- A Bright Green Deer To Protect Your DishesIKEA
- Sensible Beige Baby BlanketsIKEA
- A Fancy Induction CooktopIKEA
- A Teeny Tiny GreenhouseIKEA
- A Set Of Wall ButtonsIKEA