TORONTO - Food Network Canada is cooking up a third season of "Chopped Canada."
Shaw Media says it's ordered another season of the culinary competition, and it will include a five-episode teen tournament.
In those battles, 16 teen chefs will tackle a basket of mystery ingredients in hopes of winning a $20,000 prize.
A publicist says there will also be a new host to replace actor Dean McDermott, who announced last week that he was leaving the show.
Based on the U.S. series "Chopped," the competition series sees chefs race against the clock to prepare dishes with surprise ingredients for a $10,000 prize.
The third season is slated to debut in 2016. "Chopped Canada" airs Saturdays on Food Network Canada.
A national casting call is open at http://www.choppedcanadacasting.ca. The submission deadline is March 30.