Fashion month is coming to a close, and boy what a month it was!
The fall 2015 collections brought some controversy, the return of Zoolander and Hansel and of course, some beautiful (and wacky) frocks, and the matching beauty looks to go with them. And while some of the makeup looks had our hearts racing (re: the glitter liner at Rodarte), others left us a little confused.
Behold the wildest, wackiest beauty looks seen at the fall 2015 shows:
- The Gold Face Mask At Rick OwensRichard Bord via Getty Images
- The Facial Jewelry At GivenchyPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- This Clown-Like Makeup At Maison MargielaBERTRAND GUAY via Getty Images
- The Paintbrush Strokes At Vivienne Westwood Red LabelMike Marsland via Getty Images
- These Wild Brows At Vivienne WestwoodRichard Bord via Getty Images
- Even Gwendoline Christie Was Subjected To Them!PATRICK KOVARIK via Getty Images
- This Nose Adornment At Manish AroraKay-Paris Fernandes via Getty Images
- The Sparkly Blackface At Claudio CutugnoAndreas Rentz via Getty Images
- The Fluorescent Paint Splatters At Jeremy ScottArun Nevader via Getty Images
- Ghost Face At Comme Des GarconsCatwalking via Getty Images
- This Face Paint At JacquemusVictor Boyko via Getty Images
See you next season!
Also on HuffPost