Hollywood's leading ladies stepped out in an array of outfits this week, and we're here to break it all down for you.
This week's ensembles were on point, with several of our favourite stars killing it on the red carpet. Diane Kruger, Suki Waterhouse and Ashley Judd all wore dreamy dresses we can't stop obsessing over, and Lily James ditched the princess gowns for a architectural number that was extremely effective. Zoe Kravitz also went the structural route, though she wasn't as successful.
Check out our style hits and misses of the week below, and let us know if you agree with our picks!
- HIT: Diane Kruger In Alexander McQueenGisela Schober via Getty Images
- HIT: Pippa Middleton In BOSSKeith Hewitt via Getty Images
- HIT: Lily James In BalenciagaKarwai Tang via Getty Images
- HIT: Suki Waterhouse In Reem AcraJim Spellman via Getty Images
- MISS: Leighton Meester In EtroImeh Akpanudosen via Getty Images
- HIT: Kaley Cuoco In Camilla And MarcJason Kempin via Getty Images
- HIT: Octavia Spencer In Tadashi ShojiTyler Boye via Getty Images
- ON THE FENCE: Shailene Woodley In Ralph LaurenTyler Boye via Getty Images
- HIT: Maggie Q In Zuhair MuradGilbert Carrasquillo via Getty Images
- HIT: Ashley Judd In Badgley MischkaJamie McCarthy via Getty Images
- MISS: Zoe Kravitz In Christian Dior CoutureGilbert Carrasquillo via Getty Images
- HIT: Rita Ora In Veni Vici CoutureSamir Hussein via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost