Remember the guy from "Crossroads"?
Yep, you know the guy. His name is Anson Mount, and he played the character Ben, who joined Lucy, Kit and Mimi (a.k.a. Britney Spears, Zoe Saldana and Taryn Manning) on their road trip. He drove his way right into our hearts back in 2002, with his dreamy blue eyes and spiky hair.
Well, he definitely doesn't look like he used to. Now 42, the actor has changed quite a lot in the last 15 years. See for yourself:
But can we just all agree that he's aged extremely well? Like, unbelievably well. He's a total (almost) silver fox.
The actor, who now stars on the AMC show "Hell On Wheels" has the dreamiest eyes and most amazing bone structure, not to mention a great sense of style. Oh, and sometimes, he even rocks a glorious man bun, and you know how much we love those.
Today, we're taking a moment to celebrate the actor's rugged yet handsome style, just because we can. Enjoy!
- Just Look At How Great He Looks In A BeanieDimitrios Kambouris via Getty Images
- And OMG He Looks Even Better With A DogPhillip Chin via Getty Images
- So. Freaking. Suave.Jeffrey Mayer via Getty Images
- That Hair Flow Is Out Of This WorldTheo Wargo via Getty Images
- So Dreamy.Frederick M. Brown via Getty Images
- The Perfect Mix Of Slick And RuggedJason Merritt via Getty Images
- He Really Is The Ultimate Man's ManCindy Ord via Getty Images
- The Sun Obviously Captures His Best FeaturesFrederic Nebinger via Getty Images
- Casual, Cool, And So HandsomeOmar Tobias Vega via Getty Images
- OMG YES.Stephen Lovekin via Getty Images
All we have to say is: