We've just found our new style icon.
Meet Araya Alberta Hargate, a British-Thai actress known for her roles in "Saranae Siblor" and "Crazy Crying Lady."
Thanks to her ambassadorship with L'Oreal Paris, the 33-year-old stunner, who also goes by the name of Chompoo, has become a regular at the Cannes Film Festival, and nails the style game every single time. Not one to shy away from dramatic gowns, Araya has had several "princess" moments on the red carpet, donning exquisite pieces from designers such as Ashi Studio Couture, Zac Posen, Kaufmanfranco and Giambattista Valli.
But her incredible sense of style isn't limited to the red carpet -- Hagate's been known to rock some chic ensembles to fashion shows for big league houses like Chanel, Christian Dior and Burberry Prorsum.
Behold, 14 times Araya Hargate proved she's truly the queen of style:
- When She Wore This Incredible Chanel EnsembleKirstin Sinclair via Getty Images
- When She Rocked A Fur Stole And Flowy Dress Like A ProPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- When She Pulled Off This Voluminous SkirtPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- And Looked Pretty And Proper In This Burberry TrenchGetty Images
- When She Wore This Dreamy Gown To CannesPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- When She Channeled Her Inner '60s Style StarGetty Images
- When She Looked Effortlessly Chic In This Crop Top And Wide-Leg Trousers ComboFRANCOIS GUILLOT via Getty Images
- When She Pulled Off A Fully Sequinned GownPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- And Just As Effortlessly Donned This Tassel GownMichael Buckner via Getty Images
- When She Looked Perfectly Street Style-Ready At Paris Fashion WeekPierre Suu via Getty Images
- And Wore This Incredible Zac Posen GownPascal Le Segretain via Getty Images
- When She Wore Ruffles And FurGetty Images
- And Expertly Downplayed This Fur Jacket By Belting ItGetty Images
- And When She Slayed The Cannes Red Carpet In This Exquisite GownClemens Bilan via Getty Images
Also on HuffPost