Like extended breastfeeding, toddler wearing seems to raise a lot of eyebrows. People wonder if toddlers are too old or too heavy to be carried by their parents in slings or carriers. But, for some parents, wearing their child into the toddler years offers a lot of benefits.
Just check out these #toddlerwearing posts from Instagram.
1. Walks go a little faster... and happier.
2. A way to soothe a cranky toddler.
3. Makes travelling easier.
4. Shopping never went so fast.
5. Best cuddles.
6. Two hands free for making dinner.
7. Wind them down before bed.
8. Easy family outtings.
9. Finding joy in the little stuff.
10. Fit in a workout.
11. Convenient way to breastfeed.
12. Naps on the go.