The third edition of Toronto Men's Fashion Week (a.k.a. TOM*FW) kicked off yesterday, August 19, and by the looks of it, we're in for a great season.
With Canadian and international designers showcasing their menswear collections for spring/summer 2016, attendees were treated to a variety of styles -- from gender-neutral frocks to colourful suits and our personal favourite of the night, swimwear.
Here are the highlights from day 1 of TOM*FW.
1. Guys In Pigtails At Parloque
It's the new man bun, guys.
2. The Red Guyliner At Guyliner At Kenneth Barlis
Total sexy vamp vibe.
3. Yasmine Warsame's Special Appearance At Philippe Dubuc
4. Which Was Followed By Her Casually Slipping Back Into The Audience Post-Walk.
5. Paul Mason
Because no TOM*FW is complete without Fashion Santa.
6. Gender-Neutral Frocks And Wearable Art At Pedram Karimi
And Birks on the runway.
7. Prints On Prints At Nuvango
With a side of hot tats and abs.
8. The Fun Suits At Kenneth Barlis
9. And The Soundtrack.
Because who doesn't like "Uptown Funk"?
10. And Finally, This.
Be sure to follow us on Snapchat @huffpostcanada for all the fun updates from the shows!
Also on HuffPost