Day two of Toronto Men's Fashion Week (TOM*FW) has come and gone, and with it came plenty of exciting moments and of course, killer designs.
Toronto-based label Atelier Guarin made a case for mesh dressing (and yes, it totally works on guys), while Hip and Bone exuded of streetwear cool. And Lafaille put on quite the show with their '90s throwback ensembles and fun, creative designs.
The evening's main event was the much-anticipated MENSFASHION4HOPE charity walk by GOTSTYLE, which brought several familiar Canadian faces to the runway including YouTube star JusReign, YTV Host Mark 'Suki' Suknanan and heavyweight champion, Lennox Lewis, in support of the Kol Hope Fund at SickKids hospital.
Check out all the highlights from TOM*FW day two below!
1. Mesh Dressing At Atelier Guarin
2. Streetwear Cool At Hip And Bone
3. This Model Who Wore A Denim Bustier At Lafaille
4. And This Lafaille Jacket That Gave Us The Best Life Advice
5. JusReign Snapchatting On The Runway
As he does!
6. And Chillin' Front Row Like The Cool Guy He Is
7. This Hooded Leather Jacket At Hip And Bone
8. Modern Colour Blocking At Shannon Pamaong
With a side of abs, obv.
9. The 'D*ck Owens' Moment at Lafaille
No d*ck slip here though!
10. And Nick Bateman's Special Appearance At Dalla
Make sure to follow us on Snapchat @huffpostcanada for more updates from TOM*FW!
Also on HuffPost