The legendary American supermodel, who taught us all how to be fierce, took to her Instagram to share that this upcoming season, cycle 22, will be the last for the reality show.
Sigh, gone are the days of Tyra's "tooching" and "booching."
Banks, who hosted the CW show alongside a ever-changing array of fashion personnel, first aired the show in in the golden age of reality television, 2003. On a mission to find the country's next superstar model, Tyra placed her hopefuls in a house together and had them compete for her approval, while eliminating one each week.
Since its debut, the franchise has expanded worldwide to 54 countries with over 180 seasons.
Here are the seven things we'll miss most about the show that changed the fashion game:
1. We will never hear Tyra Banks utter the words, "You're still in the running towards becoming America's next top model," ever again.
2. We will never get to sing "You wanna be on top," at the top of our lungs again.
3. We will never get this infamous Tyra rant again
4. We will never again receive Tyra Mail.
5. We will never learn to properly smize.
6. We will never see Tyra get sassy with the contestants again.
7. We will never again hear Tyra compare two women on seemingly arbitrary characteristics as she has two beautiful ladies standing before her, but only one photo in her hand.
Look, even Chrissy Teigen is devastated:
The finale is set to air on December 4th, and until then, we will cry more tears than a girl who just got all her hair chopped off in the drastic makeover episode.
Also on HuffPost