Police are reminding parents to check their children's Halloween candy for any signs of tampering after a child found a razor blade wedged in a chocolate bar.
In a press release, Niagara police said a child in Thorold, Ont. went out trick-or-treating on Halloween, and bit into a candy bar he received.
The boy felt something hard, stopped chewing, and took the candy out of his mouth.
Police said the item looked like a blade from a disposable razor, and the packaging may have been tampered with.
Also on HuffPos: