LLOYDMINSTER, Sask. — Alberta RCMP are investigating five complaints of candy that was allegedly tampered with and handed out for Halloween.
Mounties in Lloydminster say one child found a round, white pill when she bit into a Snickers chocolate bar.
She gave the pill to her parents and the wrapper appeared to have opened and resealed.
A full blister pack of pills and a loose pill were also found in treat bags.
RCMP have yet to substantiate the two other cases.
They say there are no reports of children getting sick, but urge parents to check all Halloween candy and throw out homemade treats.
Also on HuffPost: