This article exists as part of the online archive for HuffPost Canada, which closed in 2021.

Three men suffer burns in propane explosion at Calgary welding shop

CALGARY — Three people are in hospital with facial burns after a propane tank exploded inside a Calgary welding shop.

Fire department spokeswoman Carol Henke said the incident happened Wednesday afternoon at Hennessey Welding Ltd..

EMS officials said the injured were three men between the ages of 30 and 55 and all suffered serious burns.

They were transported to the Foothills Medical Centre in stable, non life-threatening condition.

(CFFR, CTV Calgary)

Suggest a correction
This article exists as part of the online archive for HuffPost Canada. Certain site features have been disabled. If you have questions or concerns, please check our FAQ or contact support@huffpost.com.