Being a dance mom is a full-time job. Between driving your kids to their classes and fixing their dance gear, life is always busy! But while the job is rewarding in so many ways, being a dance mom does come with its own set of problems. Here are just a few from Instagram that all dance moms know too well.
1) You find bobby pins everywhere.
2) Your furniture is constantly moving so the kids have room to practice.
3) Your laundry consists of more leotards, booty shorts and crop tops than you can count.
4) Dinner at the dance studio becomes a regular thing.
5) And you almost always miss the game, because you're there.
6) Competition weekends can be stressful, but rewarding.
7) Fixing your kids' dance gear becomes part of daily routine.
8) Mastering dance hairstyles can be deeply overwhelming.
9) But after three years, you eventually nail it.
10) The number one complaint in your house is: "I need new tights. I can't find any!"
11) Your kids' costumes pile up so high, you need a second closet.
12) And finally, you rarely find time to do things for yourself.
But honestly, you wouldn't have it any other way…
Because in the end, it's worth it to see your kids do what they love.
Being a dance mom rocks!