CHARLOTTETOWN — Prince Edward Island Premier Wade MacLauchlan made some changes to his cabinet Thursday. Here is a list of the ministers and their new portfolios:
- Wade MacLauchlan, premier, minister of justice, public safety, attorney general and labour, minister responsible for aboriginal affairs, Acadian and francophone affairs and intergovernmental affairs.
- Richard Brown, minister of workforce and advanced learning.
- Robert Henderson, minister of health and wellness.
- Tina Mundy, minister of family and human services.
- Alan McIsaac, minister of agriculture and fisheries.
- Allen Roach, minister of finance.
- Paula Biggar, minister of transportation, infrastructure and energy, and minister responsible for the status of women.
- Robert Mitchell, minister of communities, land and environment.
- Doug Currie, minister of education, early learning and culture.
- Heath MacDonald, minister of economic development and tourism.
The Canadian Press