Channing Tatum has already broken the Internet once this week when he — surprise! — slayed a rendition of "Run the World (Girls)" opposite Beyonce on "Lip Sync Battle," but he's making viral headlines once again with his atypical appearance at the Golden Globes on Sunday.
"The Hateful Eight" star was on-hand to present at the big awards show and showed up with a new hairstyle. The actor kept his hair swooped to the side while some strands hung to the right of his forehead, as the rest of his coif was lathered with gel and partly slicked back. Naturally, the noteworthy cut already has at least one parody Twitter account devoted to its unique appearance.
Channing Tatum (L) and Jenna Dewan Tatum arrive for the 73nd annual Golden Globe Awards, January 10, 2016, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo: Valerie Macon/AFP/Getty Images)
Here are some of the other observations about the "Foxcatcher" star's look that have been popping up online:
What do you think of Tatum's new hairstyle? Sound off in the comments below.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
Golden Globes 2016
- Matt Damon, Sylvester Stallone, Kate Winslet Among Big Winners
- The Best And Worst Dressed Stars On The Red Carpet
- Laverne Cox Is A Vision In White Elizabeth Kennedy Gown
- Leonardo DiCaprio Pays Tribute To Indigenous People
- Ricky Gervais Jokes About Caitlyn Jenner In 2016 Golden Globes Monologue
- Denis O'Hare Rocks Platform Heels On 2016 Golden Globes Red Carpet
- Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt Present Together At The 2016 Golden Globes