Day 3 of Toronto Fashion Week took place on Wednesday, marking the halfway point for showgoers heading to the tents at David Pecaut Square.
Mondor kicked off the day with their runway show featuring tights and stockings with intricate details (florals for winter? THAT's groundbreaking), while Jennifer Torosian showed fun prints and textures. There was lots of pink at Helder Diego and Hilary MacMillan, in the form of garments and accessories for both, and David Dixon stayed true to a neutral palette.
But the big ticket of the night was Mackage's fall/winter 2016 show, which took place offsite at the CBC building in Toronto (and transformed it into a winter wonderland).
Here are the rest of the highlights from day 3 of Toronto Fashion Week:
1. Mondor reigniting our obsession with tights
They aren't so bad, after all!
2. This Jennifer Torosian dress that reminds us a lot of the 'red dancing lady' emoji
3. This 'slept-in-my-makeup' look at Helder Diego
Created by none other than Maybelline New York Canada's lead makeup artist, Grace Lee.
4. And this pink harness at Helder Diego
Badass AND ladylike.
5. Pink fur dreams at Hilary MacMillan
(Faux) fur-lined sunnies, fur rings and fur stoles, all in a pretty pink hue.
6. The tutu top at David Dixon
To channel your inner prima ballerina.
7. This dual-toned ponytail wrapped in leather
Created by Redken's lead backstage stylist at Toronto Fashion Week, Jorge Joao, for Mackage.
8. Mackage's killer offsite runway
Complete with bottle service during the show.
9. These frosted brows and glossy black lips
Created by Maybelline New York Canada's Grace Lee for Mackage.
10. Mackage's furry legwarmers
Want. Need. Etc.
11. And finally, this winter coatdress, complete with a cape
Queen Elsa from "Frozen" would approve.
Also on HuffPost