We've almost reached the finish line!
Day four of Toronto Fashion Week took place on Thursday at David Pecaut Square, and with its all-star lineup of designers showcasing their fall/winter 2016 collections, we knew we would be in for a good night.
Check out all the highlights from day four of Toronto Fashion Week below:
1. Daniel Christian Tang's 3D-printed jewelry
Out of this world.
2. Taylor David (a.k.a. Jack Greystone) walking the Triarchy runway
And rockin' a Canadian tuxedo, no less.
3. The ballerina at Farley Chatto
4. And Stacey McKenzie strutting her stuff on the Farley Chatto runway
Showin' 'em how it's done!
5. Farley Chatto showing off his ballet moves
On pointe! (Literally).
6. And this shirtless model
Well, aside from that fur stole.
7. Hayley Elsaesser's ultra-diverse runway
Featuring models of different shapes, sizes, ages and races.
8. And the killer '60s makeup at Hayley Elsaesser
Makeup by Maybelline New York Canada's lead makeup artist, Grace Lee and modelled here by TV host, Liz Trinnear.
9. Singular braids at Rudsak
Created by Redken's lead backstage stylist at Toronto Fashion Week, Jorge Joao.
10. And Rudsak's epic finale
Also on HuffPost