When it comes to summer dressing, we women have it downpat. We're known to dress for the seasons, even if that means we'll be freezing cold in our air-conditioned offices during the summer.
But when it comes to men's summer fashion, that's where things get a bit tricky. Is it okay for guys to ditch the pants for a pair of shorts (and no, we don't mean cargo shorts)? And what about adding some brighter colours into the mix, or going for an all-white ensemble?
Well, gentlemen, all of the above is totally okay — in fact, we encourage you to try to experiment with your style this summer. And to help you out, we've rounded up 20 outfits from Canada's most stylish men to give you some inspiration.
Check them out below!
1. Embrace colour
2. Work the double denim
3. Try bold prints
4. Go white-on-white
5. Or black-on-black
6. Wear your gym clothes outside the gym
7. Add a colourful bowtie
8. Swap your blazer for a jean jacket
9. Pair a colourful outfit with a dark cardigan
10. Add a scarf
11. Put your spring bomber to good use
12. Update your T-shirt and jeans combo with a printed pocket
13. Or throw a blazer over it
14. Swap your dress pants for dressy shorts
15. Try a short suit
16. If you're not into that, try a suit in a lighter hue
17. Also swap your dark jeans for a lighter wash
18. Layer your denim
19. Swap your basic tanks for an asymmetrical version
20. Pair your fave plaid shirt with denim shorts