It's the holiday season! And we all know what that means: parties.
Yes, with family gatherings and New Year's Eve straight ahead, it's time for you to not only throw your glitzy #OOTD together, but to plan out your makeup look, too. And this time of year is the perfect opportunity to rock a bold lip.
In the video above, lifestyle blogger, Maria-Teresa Andreacchi of Fashion. Food. Flair., proves rocking the hottest beauty trend of the holiday season is easy.
From picking the perfect lip shade for your skin tone, to finding the right outfit to match your vampy look, Maria-Teresa shares her pro-tips to pulling off the dark lip in the most effortless way possible.
And remember, beauty gurus: don't forget to line your lips!
Also on HuffPost
- Meg Ryan, 1994Getty Images
- Jennifer Lopez, 1997Getty Images
- Halle Berry, 1998Getty Images
- Gwen Stefani, 1999Getty Images
- Nia Long, 2000Getty Images
- Ananda Lewis, 2005Getty Images
- Rachel Weisz, 2007Getty Images
- Charlize Theron, 2007Getty Images
- Nicole Richie, 2010Getty Images
- Keri Hilson, 2011Getty Images
- Kat Graham, 2012Getty Images
- Rihanna, 2012Getty Images
- Katy Perry, 2013Getty Images
- Beyonce, 2014Getty Images
- Kylie Jenner, 2014Getty Images
- Mary J. Blige, 2015Getty Images
- Shay Mitchell, 2015Getty Images
- Tinashe, 2015Getty Images