The Grammys wouldn't be the Grammys without Blue Ivy Carter.
On Sunday night, the daughter of Beyoncé and Jay Z attended the awards show in support of her father, who received eight nominations this year. Naturally, the sassy six-year-old stole the spotlight thanks to one viral moment.
In a brief 10-second clip shared on Twitter, Blue proved she's the only person who can tell her parents to chill out. As Camila Cabello took to the stage and gave a heartfelt speech about being a "proud Cuban-Mexican immigrant," Blue was having none of it and seemingly told her parents to stop clapping.
While the reason behind her actions are unknown, some fans on social media had their own theories. One was that Blue must be a fan of Fifth Harmony and still hasn't forgiven Cabello for going solo.
Others argued that Blue's the one who runs the house...
While some joked that she's in charge of making sure her parents don't get too wild at the Grammys.
But Blue's been known to steal attention at awards shows. At last year's Grammys, for instance, Blue was cuteness overload as she cheered for her famous mom while wearing a pink Gucci pantsuit.
And at the 2016 MTV VMAs, the then-four-year-old was spotted jamming to her mama's performance while perched on Jay Z's lap.
No doubt about it: Blue was born for the spotlight.
More Grammys 2018 Coverage On HuffPost Canada:
- The Best And Most Surprising Outfits On The Grammys Red Carpet
- These Are All The 2018 Grammy Winners
- Alessia Cara Inspires Serious Canadian Pride At The Grammy Awards
- Stars Wear White Roses On Grammys Red Carpet To Support Time's Up
- Kesha's Powerful Performance Is The One The Grammys Needed
- Hillary Clinton Brings The Heat In 'Fire And Fury' Reading During Grammys