• Recipient of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for two-decades of public service in Canada.
•Recipient of Canada 150 Community Service Award for standing up against discrimination.
• Serving as president and as long standing board member of Montreal based community non- profit association.
• Advocate of positive integration in the society, human rights, equality and fairness amongst all citizens.
• Recipient of Héma-Québec award for volunteer work as organizer of blood drive campaigns in greater Montreal. The only member of a cultural community to be recognized at the time.
• Recipient of recognition awards for social implication.
• More than 20 years in the education field. Co-founder of primary and secondary community schools.
• Principal of secondary school for five years.
• Establishing soccer team for the West Island youth.
• Establishing theater for the youth in Montreal area.
• Marine Scout leader for 10 years.
• Founder and director of business directory.
• University graduate.
• Business and financial advisor.
• Project management.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more