Transitioning to a sustainable kitchen isn’t easy, but it can be done with a few thoughtful lifestyle tweaks. Whether it’s investing in a compost bin that you actually like in your kitchen, or replacing your plastic Tupperware with sustainable glass food storage, there are simple steps you can take to have a more sustainable kitchen.
One easy way is vowing to ditch wasteful paper towels in favor of sustainable alternatives like cloth towels and linen napkins. To help, we’ve rounded up a collection of 12 sustainable (and beautiful) alternatives to paper towels that your kitchen needs.
Take a look below:
- 1A collection of basic microfiber cleaning clothsAmazon
- 2Everyday cotton napkinsJet
- 3Reusable Beeswax WrapAHAlife
- 4Unpaper TowelsFood52
- 5Pop-up spongesJet
- 6Chambray napkinsFood52
- 7Linen and cotton bowl coversFood52
- 8Huck towelsAmazon
- 9Linen bread bagsFood52
- 10Reusable cotton kitchen clothsAHAlife
- 11Linen cocktail napkinsFood52
- 12Reusable sandwich wrapsFood52